Sunday, February 21, 2016

Projet #1 Virtual Assemblage - Theme - Consumed!

For this project I had to create a 3d virtual assemblage that reflects on being and consumer and the consuming culture. I decided to create a sculpture that showed the things that we consume throughout history and how they stay the same. I included a soda bottle and and a soda can because we have always continued to consume soda. Just like with books we used to read them on paper but today we read books on a device like a kindle, which is why I included a book and a kindle in my sculpture. As well as an old and new TV, a gas lamp and lightbulb, a old and new telephone, and a old gramophone and radio. I arranged the items in a random order, there was no real specific placement for the items. I wanted it to be simplistic yet everywhere you look there is something different.


No comments:

Post a Comment